India’s leading Hindi general entertainment channel, ZEE TV will soon present the 5th GOLD AWARDS - the 5th edition of the Global Indian Television Awards. Held on 14th July at Filmcity, Mumbai, the prestigious Awards is the definitive platform that recognises and celebrates excellence in Indian Television, on a global level.
Gold Awards is one of the most celebrated award functions of the telly industry and is held in high regard for its eminent jury, high entertainment quotient and an envious line-up of celebrities. The theme of this year’s awards function is ‘Gold’ and Zee promises that it is going to be bigger, better and more thrilling than ever before.
Gold Awards felicitate television personalities across channels and shows. In its fifth year, it has grown from strength to strength with the strong support from the members of the Television industry. This year has many surprises for the who’s who of the entertainment industry attending the Gold Carpet for a night of fun, fabulous acts and masti!”
The 5th Gold Awards has the following honorable jury members: Mr. Dheeraj Kumar (Producer), Mrs. Renuka Shahane (Actress), Vipul. D Shah (Producer & owner of Optimistix) & Amit Tyagi (Editor-Aaj Tak)
· The Annual Television Academy Awards.
· The first ever and the only Indian Television Awards to Globe Trot.
· Recognizing excellence in Television Software Production as well as all other aspects thus looking at making the presentation of the GOLD AWARDS the most famous activity.
· Recognizing outstanding achievements, both in popular as well as technical branches and crafts.
· GOLD AWARDS represents the best achievements of the year in the opinion of those who themselves reside at the top of their craft.
· Ensuring active participation from the Television fraternity.