Terms & Conditions
We are Asia TV Limited ("ATVL") trading as "ZEE TV". Reference to "ZEE TV" or "we" or "us" in these terms and conditions shall be read as references to ATVL.
1. CHANNELS AND PROGRAMMING
- We can replace or withdraw advertised programmes. We can change or reduce the number of hours of any Channel's broadcast. We may encrypt or unencrypt any Channel.
- We can withdraw any Channel from the Options offered or replace any Channel with another channel.
- If Channels that we provide are supplied by other broadcasters and their availability is outside our control we shall not be liable for changes.
- We will not be liable for:
(i) supply of, getting installation done for or any fault in a Digibox or other receiving equipment you use;
- (ii) Our failure to provide the Service caused by events outside our reasonable control.
3. COPYING AND COPYRIGHT
- You must not do any of the following:
(i) Copy (except as allowed under section 35 (showing in schools) and section 70 (time shifting for private and domestic use) of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988and any amendments thereof, redistribute or relay any of the Channels. The exceptions in this section are limited and you must make sure that you are legally entitled to rely on one of them; or
(ii) Sell or make any charge for watching any Channel or programme; or
(iii) Show any Channel in public to an audience, even if no charge is made.